June 3rd-9th is Pet Appreciation Week!
Whether your pet barks, meows, chirps, or hisses, they are an important part of our lives.
It has been proven that pets have a positive impact on our lives:
– Research shows that pet owners exhibit stronger self-esteem than non-pet owners.
– Pets can help reduce our negativity.
– They help reduce loneliness and stress
– Pets encourage their owners to be more active
– Pets help children develop empathy
– Pet shows unconditional love
For all that our pets do for us, it’s important to make sure they know just how much we love them!
Here are a few ways you could make Pet Appreciation Week extra special for your pets:
– Celebrate with your pet’s favorite treat. Maybe it’s a favorite biscuit they have all of the time or a chew they only have on special occasions.
– Who doesn’t love a new toy? Your cat would love a new scratcher, or maybe your horse would love a new Jolly Ball to play around with.
– Does your pet have a special place they like to visit? Take your dog on their favorite walking trail through the woods or a trip to their favorite pet friendly beach.
– Add a little something to one of their dinners this week. Stella & Chewy’s Meal Mixers enhance your dog’s meal.
– Selfie! Take fun pictures either of or with your pet(s) and share them to social media! Let your friends join in on the pet celebration; maybe they’ll even share pictures of their pets too!