Acana Heritage Freshwater Fish Dry Dog FoodItem PLU: 40522';
Share this Product
WITH FRESH RAINBOW TROUT, BLUE CATFISH & YELLOW PERCH
By nature, all dogs are evolved as carnivores, biologically adapted for a diet rich and varied in fresh meats with smaller amounts of fruits, vegetables and grasses.
- Ingredients: ACANA Freshwater Fish features an unmatched variety of local ingredients that are raised or fished by people we know and trust, passed ���fit for human consumption�, and then delivered to our Kentucky DogStar� kitchens fresh each day!
Rainbow trout, whole catfish, catfish meal, whole green peas, red lentils, pinto beans, catfish oil, chickpeas, green lentils, whole yellow peas, yellow perch, mackerel meal, herring oil, cod meal, lentil fiber, natural fish flavor, dried kelp, freeze-dried cod liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, carrots, apples, pears, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rose hips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
SUPPLEMENTS: Zinc chelate, copper proteinate, vitamin E (preservative).
- Guaranteed Analysis:
- Crude protein (min.) 29 %
- Fat content (min.) 17 %
- Crude ash (max.) 7 %
- Crude fibres (max.) 6 %
- Moisture (max.) 12 %
- Calcium (min.) 1 %
- Phosphorus (min.) 0.8 %
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2 %
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 1 %
- DHA* (min.) 0.2 %
- EPA* (min.) 0.2 %
- Glucosamine* (min.) 700 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate* (min.) 900 mg/kg
- Linoleic acid* (min.) 1.8 %
- Carbohydrate (NFE) 29 %
*not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.