Image may not reflect actual packaging.
BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Dry Cat FoodItem PLU: 39232';
Regular price $41.99For DISCOUNTED Price...JUST CLICK THE BUTTON!
Share this Product
- Life Stage: Prescription Diet
For some cats, finding a diet that agrees with their digestive system can be a challenge. That _s why BLUE GI for Gastrointestinal Support is made with easily digestible ingredients plus prebiotic fibers to help balance and maintain healthy GI microflora.
For this product and for the lowest prices allowed online, look to NJ Pet Supply for all of your pet food and supply needs. Whether your animal barks or chirps, meows or squawks, we have it all. Shop at the convenience of your home or on the go. NJ Pet Supply offers FREE Shipping to many areas in the Northeast Region of the USA. Even more, we offer select products, so place your order today for easy, no-hassle delivery to your front door!
Do you live in the NJ Area? Check out The Hungry Puppy Pet Food & Supplies, where you can shop in-store, online and place a curbside pickup order or have The Hungry Puppy deliver FREE to your front door in our Central NJ local delivery area!
- Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Tapioca Starch, Peas, Turkey Meal, Pea Protein, Dried Egg, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Apple Pomace, Pumpkin, Dried Kelp, Cranberry Pomace, DL-Methionine, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dried Chicory Root, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), L-Threonine, Choline Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Potato Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, Vitamin E Supplement, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Salt, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Parsley, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Turmeric, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Oil of Rosemary, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Copper Sulfate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 36.0% min
- Crude Fat 14.0% min
- Crude Fiber 4.0% max
- Moisture 10.0% max
- Taurine 0.2% min
- Vitamin E 300 IU/Kg min
- Soluble Fiber 1.0% min
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.5% min
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 2.5% min
- Vitamin C* 100 mg/kg min
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.