Image may not reflect actual packaging.
BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Dry Cat FoodItem PLU: 39232';
Regular price $38.49
Share this Product
- Life Stage: Prescription Diet
For some cats, finding a diet that agrees with their digestive system can be a challenge. That _s why BLUE GI for Gastrointestinal Support is made with easily digestible ingredients plus prebiotic fibers to help balance and maintain healthy GI microflora.
- Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Tapioca Starch, Peas, Turkey Meal, Pea Protein, Dried Egg, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Apple Pomace, Pumpkin, Dried Kelp, Cranberry Pomace, DL-Methionine, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dried Chicory Root, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), L-Threonine, Choline Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Potato Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, Vitamin E Supplement, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Salt, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Parsley, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Turmeric, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Oil of Rosemary, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Copper Sulfate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 36.0% min
- Crude Fat 14.0% min
- Crude Fiber 4.0% max
- Moisture 10.0% max
- Taurine 0.2% min
- Vitamin E 300 IU/Kg min
- Soluble Fiber 1.0% min
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.5% min
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 2.5% min
- Vitamin C* 100 mg/kg min
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.