Image may not reflect actual packaging.
Earthborn Holistic Ocean Fusion Dry Dog FoodItem PLU: 40982';
Regular price $16.99For DISCOUNTED Price...JUST CLICK THE BUTTON!
Share this Product
*This item may require extra days for complete order to ship
Earthborn Holistic Ocean Fusion is a great alternative diet for your adult dog. This unique whitefish and potato formula contains fewer protein and carbohydrate sources than most formulas, making it easy to manage your dog's dietary needs. Ocean Fusion will provide your dog with the nutrition he needs and a taste he loves.
- Ingredients: Whitefish Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Ground Barley, Rye Flour, Potatoes, Menhaden Fish Meal, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Ground Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Beta-Carotene, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Salt, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2- Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract.
- Guaranteed Analysis:
- Crude Protein, minimum 22.00%
- Crude Fat, minimum 12.00%
- Crude Fiber, maximum 4.00%
- Moisture, maximum 10.00%
- Calcium, minimum 1.00%
- Phosphorus, minimum 0.80%
- Vitamin E, minimum 250 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), minimum 100 mg/kg*
- L-Carnitine, minimum 50 mg/kg*
- Beta-Carotene, minimum 5 mg/kg*
- Taurine, minimum 0.05%*
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 2.00%*
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 1.00%*
*Not recognized as an essential ingredient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content: (M.E. Calculated, as fed) 3,530 kcal/kg, 415 kcal/cup
Earthborn Holistic� Ocean Fusion�� is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.